Monday 20 October 2008

Hunk of the Week, Evan Wadle

If, like my friend Golan, you've never heard of Evan Wadle, I'd love to know where you've been hiding for the past two years. 20 year old Evan, "The Wad," took the world by storm two years ago, when he was discovered by Silver Model Management. Since then, this hunk from New Jersey has gone on to become DNA's Mate of the Month in February 2008, and is one of the faces (and packages) behind B*boy Underwear's latest advertising campaign by William Barker. It's not hard to see what it is about Evan that we all love, but seeing it does leave me hard...








Despite his years and boyish looks, Evan is one of the few models who manages to ooze sex appeal in stills, probably without even trying. I wonder where his nickname, "The Wad," came from...
...Oh, think I've figured it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Another fine specimen brought to us by buttmuncher :D