Monday 3 November 2008

Hunk of the Week, Lucas Resende

Lucas Resende is the boy, nay, the man of the month from Terra, shown here photographed by Didio. At 29, Lucas is one of the few models at the boy who's older than me, which is a refreshing change. With his strikingly handsome good looks, beefy muscular frame, and love of all things country, this boy immediately earned a special place in my heart. Well, pants.


Lucas shows us that the older model (I'm sorry, but I think referring to a 29 year old as 'older' is ridiculous) can do something that younger models usually can't - ooze sex appeal!
Born in BambuĂ­, Brazil, Lucas' dream holiday is Texas. I'd join him on a steed riding into the sunset at the drop of his pants. Erm... I mean hat.



As always, you can find more photos of Lucas here, wallpapers here, posters here, and other models from the boy here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord he's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Blimey! That took my mind off prop 8! He's stunning.Manly men are the best.

Anonymous said...

Fuck me hes a stud.

Anonymous said...

UMM... WTF? Is this guy real? He's too hot. There was a guy like this on here in Argentina. Didn't have my camera, but now I do and I've been snapping away.....